Customized In House Training
How are YOU going to meet training goals this year?
Has your training budget been reduced?
With a BAC Customized In-House training session you can:
- Save money. Including the added savings in travel and lodging costs, which can add up to thousands of dollars.
- Save time. Your seminar will be held when and where you want it.
- Focus the relevance of the training specifically to your organization and industry.
- Build real world skills. Based on case studies, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises.
Dr. Al Marcella and his team are ready to work with you to find the perfect solution to your training needs. Including these popular topics:
- Assessing Organizational and Individual Ethics: A Value-Added Audit
- Auditing Critical Business System Applications
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Incident Management Planning
- The Hunt for Fraud: Prevention and Detection Techniques
- BYOD & Securing Mobile Technologies
- Information Risk Management
- The Essentials of Cloud Computing for Audit Professionals
Please feel free to contact Al, and discuss how a customized in-house training session can save you money, while also meeting your required CPE training needs.
Request a Consultation Today
We provide a variety of consultation services and training options to fit the demanding and changing needs of our clients. Contact us today and we will help you determine the best way to meet your goals.
Business Automation Consultants LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BAC is a vetted, current provider of training courses through the NICCS Education and Training Catalog. BAC’s courses are aligned to the specialty areas of the National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.